Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Too much, too little

We've all said it. Too much to do, too little time. I'm in that conundrum of the phrase now. I've received edits on the second book of my Fugue Macabre trilogy, Bone Dance, plus my muse wants to work on a new book idea I have, working title The Vision Master, and I'm finishing up the last of the budget details for next year's EPICon in New Orleans. Oh, and I have to be a wife to hubby too, he's funny about that. With all that in mind I took the morning off to finally get a hair cut. It was way past time and way too long. As usual she cut it too short, but maybe I can wait even longer next time. ;)

I'd planned to stop off at my favorite coffee house, CC's, but it was closed. Like forever. Broke my heart. Was hoping to run into a local well known author and talk to her about being a presenter at EPICon. Guess I'll have to do it the new fashioned way and E-mail her.

Had to run to Walgreens to pick up some prescriptions, found out one has become nearly impossible to find anymore. It is a generic for a more expensive drug, so they gave me the more expensive one, of course. Then told me even that was nearly impossible to come by and only had half a month's supply. I have to go to the doctor on Friday the 13th (don't you just love it?), I'll just tell him to come up with something else to replace it. Hopefully something that isn't $50 co-pay a month. Yikes.

Okay, that's my gripes for the day. Back to the edits.

No comments: