Thursday, September 11, 2008

I Got Lost

Did you miss me? I got lost along the way somehow. I left my publisher a few weeks ago. Signed with a new one a few days ago. Yay for me. I left the old publisher on a good cord. No hard feelings. Linda Daily asked us, her authors, to find a new publisher, since she is going in a different direction. I'm happy for her, and wish her all the luck in the world, especially since I hope to use Linda's expertise in her new endeavor soon. LOL

I signed with Sapphire Blue Publishing. They are aiming to have my book, Ghost Dance, released for Halloween. Whoa, fast on the draw, aren't they? But I'm all for it. I'll have to do the edits quickly and get them back to them, but I can do it.

Next excuse for being absent for so long. Hurricane Gustav. Yup, he gave us a little brush with his breath and spit. We were lucky, it only drenched us, made a mess of the yard and blew down one tree. But of course that one tree took out the power, phone and cable lines. We were real popular with our neighbors. We just got cable back today.

Excuse #3. I've been trying to figure out what to attend at the Muse Online Writers Conference. So many choices, so little waking time. And free time. I'm astounded at the number of writers and publishers who signed up to give lectures and chats. Kudos to you all.

Excuse #4. I just finished doing some tweaking on the second book of my trilogy so I could submit it to my new publisher, and now I'm trying to get the last book written. In fact my goal is to have it written and edited in three months. :o

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.Later, friends.

No comments: