Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Too Much

I seem to be in one of those phases where I have too much to do and too little time.  A friend suggested I sit down and list everything I do in a day and how much time it takes to do them.  Right.  I'll fit that into everything else I have to do.  I guess I could spend less time online, but everyone needs a little chat time with other humans even if it's the faceless "friends" we have online.  I could hire a housekeeper for two days a week and save about eight hours, but I have no idea where that money would come from.  I refuse to give up any hubby time.  And TV time is really hubby time, since we spend most of our down time in front of the TV.  I sometimes share my hubby time with writing time, since I have a laptop and can work and stop if he gets in the mood to talk.  And since I'm talking about time management, I guess I should close off and get back to my word count goal for the day.  See ya in a couple of days.

No comments: