Monday, April 26, 2010

Down and Out

I've got to get tough with myself. I have three books (yup, 3) to write this year and it's close to the end of April.




Why am I behind?



Well, I'll tell ya.



Stupid file sharing sites. The jerks are giving away my books. I'm not making any money. I truly do love ebooks, but this pirate thing has brought me down into the pits. I work hard to write my books. I never expected to get rich writing. I didn't even expect to be able to pay all my bills from my royalties. But I'd like to make what I've earned.



It's got to the point that my muse is asking "Why bother?"



And, please, don't ask what sites I'm talking about. I'm not going to give them the free publicity, or the link so it becomes more popular with those who couldn't care less that I'm not getting paid for my work.



Okay. Finished feeling sorry for mysef. Back to work.

No comments: