Friday, January 22, 2010

Giving Credit and Thanks

I was sitting back last night thinking of what I'd forgotten to do. There was plenty. LOLBut the thought came to mind as I was trying to list and put away the recent goodys for the bags at EPICon that I really need to give a shout out to those who have done so much and given so freely.

First, I was to thank Rhonda Penders and R. J. Morris (The Wild Rose Press) for furnishing the bags to hold all the goodies. I'm thrilled with their choice of bags. You're going to love them.

Samhain Publishing, Sabrina Jefferies, Kellyann Zuzulo, Jane Toombs, Ann Siracusa, Ann Morris, Kelly L. Stone, J. L. Wilson, Nan D. Arnold, P. L. Parker, Lynn Rynolds, Donna Marie Rogers (Lisa James, Janet Lacoco, Holly Jacobs, Ilena Holder, Melanie Atkins, Christinane France, Erica Spindler, C. S. Graham, C. S. Harris, Viola Russell, and Eran McCarth have been very generious with their gifts for the bags.

Let me think; Nick, my co-chair, Anna D'Arclon, Publisher Liaison, Dawn, my Promo Liaison, Brenna and Carol for putting up with my panic attacks, and Dan Reitz for putting up with me nagging him. And I must mention Jolie du Pre who is handling the decor for the conference.

Now, I've got to go to the printers and talk out what he needs for me to get what I want. Poor guy. Guess I should thank him for putting up with me too.

No comments: