Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Review

I just had to post this. Billie Jo from Romance Junkies posted this review of my book, Fugue Macabre: Ghost Dance.

Title: Fugue Macabre Ghost Dance

Author: CJ ParkerDARK & EDGY - 5 out of 5

Blurb: Dr. Tabatha Gray doesn't have a particular fondness for the dead, but the dead have a desperate affinity for her. Tabatha has always considered her ability a curse, but soon discovers it may be the only thing that can save her and her friends' lives.

Detective Derek Bainbridge tries to ignore the connection he feels for this possibly dangerous necromancer, but he instinctively knows she is the one person who can solve a string of brutal child killings.Family secrets, lies and treachery combine to make Tabatha's efforts harder as she fights to save the Voodoo Killer's latest victim.

GHOST DANCE ROCKS!! On that note, if you do NOT like dark, edgy and sometimes scary, this book is NOT for the faint of heart. Since I absolutely love the really dark books, I was entranced with this. I have not been able to find a fabulous book that can shock or scare me in a long time and GHOST DANCE definitely gave me a thrill.

Thank you CJ Parker for writing a thrilling book that kept me glued to my seat and on edge the entire time I read it. You penned a fantastic tale of a forgotten genre that has not excited me in a long time.

Billie Jo

No. Thank YOU, Billie Jo. You made my week!

No comments: