Friday, October 30, 2009

Down Time

I'd thought I'd wait before starting another book. Fugue Macabre: Ghost Dance was released November 5th, 2008. Fugue Macabre: Bone Dance was released Sunday, October 25m 2009(www.sapphirebluepublishing.com), and Misty Dreams will be released by The Wild Rose Press (www.thewildrosepress.com) November 20th.

Ghost Dance is the first book of the Fugue Macabre trilogy, Bone Dance the second. The last book of the trilogy will be Fire Dance.

Now I've done something I swore I'd never do again. I signed up for NaNo. The last time I did NaNo I was brain dead for a month afterward. But I can honestly say because of NaNo I wrote a book that got me published.

Why do I think this may be a bad time to do NaNo? Well, besides the fact that I sure wish they'd pick a different month to do this thing, I'm up to my neck in EPICon 2010 plans, and I'm trying to help my hubby prepare the house to put on the market in early spring of 2010.

A reason why this may be a great time to do NaNo? Okay, when I'm deep into my writing I forget to eat. I'm trying to diet. Doc is giving me hell about my weight (I had a heart attack in February 2008, then another one in February of 2009). Before February of 2010 I'd like to be slimmer (and heart attack free) and have at least a first draft of a new novel written.

So, tomorrow it starts. Any bets? Will I make it?

No comments: